The American public has a right to know if their tax dollars
are being well spent and if justice is being served.Since
its release in 1989, The Twisted Badge has kept the public
up to date on stories often overlooked by the press. Exclusive
interviews with major players provide chilling details never
before made public . . .
- Did a California Department of Justice Investigator and
an Orange County Deputy Sheriff get one free shot?
- Were we told the truth about the largest Municipal bankruptcy
in the history of the United States?
- Is the drug war turning our police officers into stormtroopers?
- Did a county prosecutor indict a political newcomer to
get himself elected Attorney General?
- Did a Police Chief expose an undercover
Reserve Officer? Buy
Mr. Madigan is a licensed Private Investigator and freelance
journalist based in Southern California. He has been involved
in more than 10,000 cases ranging from white collar crime
to rape and murder.
He is the founding president of Litigation
Archives, Inc., a private investigation firm
specializing in white collar crime. In addition, he presents
workshops to major insurance companies on how to identify
and prepare questionable claims for possible criminal prosecution.